Andrew I. Spitsnogle
Andrew has advised and represented clients in all stages of business, commercial, real estate, land use/zoning, condemnation, and other litigation from pre-litigation disputes through final adjudication. Andrew has also been involved in the firm’s appellate practice, including cases in the United States Supreme Court and Tenth Circuit Court of Appeals. Andrew also represents clients in a variety of real estate transactions, contract negotiations, and corporate matters.
In law school, Andrew was a Note & Comment Editor for the Kansas Law Review and judicial intern for Hon. David J. Waxse of the U.S. District Court for the District of Kansas.
- University of Kansas School of Law, J.D., 2012
- Kansas Law Review, Note & Comment Editor
- CALI Award in Contracts
- University of Nebraska at Lincoln, B.A. Political Science, 2008
- Kansas Bar Association
- Missouri Bar Association
- Kansas City Metropolitan Bar Association
- Johnson County Bar Association
Andrew is an avid golfer and Scottish Highland bagpiper. Andrew is a member of the Kansas City St. Andrew Pipes & Drums.