Andrew I. Spitsnogle
Andrew represents clients in all stages of business, commercial, real estate, land use/zoning, condemnation, and other litigation from pre-litigation disputes through final adjudication. Andrew also represents real estate developers, financial institutions, business owners, contractors, creditors, debtors, employers, and individuals in a variety of business and real estate transactions.
In addition to being licensed in Missouri and Kansas, Andrew is authorized to practice in the United States District Court for the Western District of Missouri, the United States District Court for the District of Kansas, the Tenth Circuit Court of Appeals, and the United States Supreme Court.
- University of Kansas School of Law, J.D., 2012
- Kansas Law Review, Note & Comment Editor
- CALI Award in Contracts
- University of Nebraska at Lincoln, B.A. Political Science, 2008
- Kansas Bar Association
- Missouri Bar Association
- Kansas City Metropolitan Bar Association
- Johnson County Bar Association
Andrew is an avid golfer and Scottish Highland bagpiper. Andrew is married and has two children.
- Real Estate
- Business Transactions
- Business Services
- Business Exit and Succession Planning
- Business and Real Estate Disputes