Commercial real estate transactions – buying, selling, developing, leasing and more – are often lengthy and complicated deals. It is critical to have an attorney counseling you throughout the real estate transaction who has your best interest and long-term business objectives in mind.
For DSDK, handling our clients’ real estate transactions means more than signing documents and filing papers. We provide legal counsel that will not only help protect your business from document errors and other mistakes, but we also interpret negotiations and contracts to pinpoint issues or wording that might bring on expensive legal action in the future.
Real estate is an area in which clients rely on us to understand their vision for the future and use our experience to advise them on how a real estate transaction can or will impact their business. DSDK’s vast experience is critical to achieve your end goals. Time is not always on your side so we work quickly and efficiently to minimize delays and cost that goes with them.
For years DSDK has served as real estate attorneys for developers, investors and owners on either the buyer or selling side locally in Kansas City and across the nation in the following real estate matters:
- Purchase and sale of real estate (contract negotiation, due diligence and closings)
- Leasing (landlord and tenant) of retail, office and warehouse property
- Office, retail and commercial development
- Land use, zoning and administrative hearings
- 1031 Exchanges
- Easements and restrictive covenants
- Mechanic’s liens
- Title and boundary disputes
- Residential and commercial development
- Eminent domain
- Construction contracts